Friday 8 April 2011

DocStoc vs Google Docs

Again, trying to combine multiple ICTs, I created a PMI of presentation tools in PowerPoint, then saved it to Google Docs.  See previous post.  Maybe it's me and I'm not using Google Docs correctly.  I can see the advantages of different puplis working on the same document, online, say doing homework for a group project using basic documents like Word, but I have to say I don't think it's very good for anything with any interation in it.

I've posted the same PMI on DocStoc below.  To download, click on the orange download button in the top right corner.  Now I think DocStoc is much more useful and reliable and is easier than Google Docs for accessing documents online.  But, when you download the PowerPoint through DocStoc, the same as Google Docs, the document loses it's hyperlinks and other functionality.  Which is not very useful at all.  Of course, it could be me doing something wrong...


-

No comments:

Post a Comment