Monday 28 February 2011

Are we sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin...

A newbie blogger, I'm really not sure how this blog will appear.  Unprofessional, I suspect.  But then, this is the beginning. If we all knew everything, there'd not be much point in me being on a Graduate Diploma of Learning and Teaching course, would there?  In fact, there'd not be much point in having teachers at all, if we all knew everything, right?

So this is the beginning, and I know very little.  Let's see if that changes over time. "Follow" me and find out...

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sitting right beside you on this unprofessional start to bloggers world. The notable positive difference so far is that back spacing mistakes are less messy than old fashion whiteout. Fingers crossed the backspace doesn't wear out and they are readily available off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete